An HR professional has many roles, and one of those is the role of business partner.
This course will teach you how to make the dynamic transition from the traditional HR role to that of a business partner, and how to be recognized as a critical partner in the strategic success of the organization. You’ll learn how the business operates, who the competition is, how to build influence, and most importantly, how HR can maximize its value to the organization.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- recognize the attitudes, knowledge, and skills required of an HR partner.
- appreciate the business partnering approach and its key drivers
- identify the key leadership skills of an HR business partner.
- understand the financial drivers of company performance.
- devise strategies for influencing stakeholders.