This certificate will give you up-to-date human resource practices at the technical, operational, and strategic management levels. Whether you have HR experience or just want to build your career, our Human Resource Generalist Certificate is designed to prepare you for success.
- Design recruitment, selection, and staffing strategies.
- Explore benefit practices and trends.
- Gain practical skills to lead organization development interventions.
- Build positive employee and labor relations.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential-holders!
Recertifying demonstrates your commitment to the profession, to your organization, and to yourself through lifelong education and professional development. Each of our courses in the Human Resource Generalist Certificate qualify for PDCs for recertification.
Upcoming Human Resource Generalist Courses
The cost of the certificate is $4,200–$4,380, depending on your course choices. But if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 10% discount!
Choose 9–10 courses to complete 60 required contact hours for certificate.
Employee and Labor Relations
- Oct. 18-19, 2021 | Online
- May 26, 2022 | Classroom
The Internal Consultant
- Oct. 21-22, 2021 | Online
- Feb. 22-23, 2022 | Online
Workforce Talent Assessment and Planning
- Oct. 25-26, 2021 | Online
- Jan. 11-12, 2022 |
- Apr. 5-6, 2022 |
Writing Policies and Procedures
- Oct. 26-27, 2021 | Online
- March 3, 2022 | Classroom
Employee Benefits Practices and Trends
- Nov. 2, 2021 | Classroom
- May 17, 2022 | Classroom
Strategic Talent Management
Invest in talent.
- Nov. 10-11, 2021 | Online
- Feb. 17-18, 2022 | Online
- May 12-13, 2022 | Online
Communicating in the Moment
- Nov. 15-16, 2021 | Online
- Apr. 21, 2022 | Classroom
Fundamentals of Organization Development
- Nov. 17-19, 2021 | Online
- April 7-8, 2022 | Classroom
- June 28-29, 2022 | Classroom
Allyship: Creating an Inclusive Workplace
- Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2021 | Online
The Human Resource Audit
- Dec. 2-3, 2021 | Online
Workforce Metrics and Analytics
- Dec. 6-7, 2021 | Online
Facilitative Training Techniques
- Dec. 9, 2021 | Classroom
- Mar. 17, 2022 | Classroom
- Jun. 7, 2022 | Classroom
Participate in the challenge of real-world change in an organization in this dynamic team driven simulation.
- Dec. 14-15, 2021 | Online
- March 24-25, 2022 | Online
- June 23, 2022 | Classroom
Introduction to Human Resource Practices
- Jan. 12-13, 2022 | Online
Investigations and Documentation
- Feb. 3-4, 2022 | Online
Human Resources as a Business Partner
- Mar. 1-2, 2022 | Online
Principles of Employee Compensation
- Nov. 4-5, 2021 | Online
- March 15, 2022 | Classroom
Legal Issues for Human Resources
- Jan. 18-19, 2022 | Online
- Apr. 14-15, 2022 | Online
Talent Acquisition: Recruiting a Diverse Workforce
- Apr. 26-27, 2022 | Online