Organization Development (OD) focuses on aspects of organizational life, including culture, values, systems, and behavior. The goal of OD is to define and plan high performance in the workplace of successful organizations. Many HR and management skills, including team building, coaching, training, and management and leadership development, grow from or are influenced by OD. You will be given a solid foundation in facilitating change processes and supporting those who make change happen.
This course aims to introduce managers, change agents, leaders, and HR professionals to the underpinnings and processes of OD. In this course, you will take on the role of an OD consultant to assess organizational culture, processes, and structures and then plan changes for improvement.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- apply a core OD Intervention model and build momentum for change.
- examine organizational behavior as it relates to improving performance, analysis, and systems thinking.
- recognize what it takes to lead organization development interventions, models, and processes.
- use your power and influence more effectively to affect change.
- explore interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence needed to change.
- align, measure, and evaluate OD initiatives to business goals.