- Cost: $3,042, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
- Courses: 4 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars or sit in on the live webinar "Talent Acquisition Strategy: Start with an Inclusive Culture," on October 31.
Organization Development is geared toward improving both performance and people in the workplace. This certificate program will spotlight your role as a leader and change agent and help you achieve organizational results.
- Lead individual change and team intervention strategies
- Become skilled at advanced coaching techniques
- Manage enterprise-wide change management
- Learn how to apply processes and tools in your organization.
Video: Organization Development Testimonials
Organization Development Certificate Courses
|Required Courses (48 contact hours)||Cost|
|Fundamentals of Organization Development (12 hours)||$845|
|In-Depth Coaching: Lead Individual Change Interventions (12 hours)||$845|
|Lead Successful Team Intervention Strategies (12 hours)||$845|
|Successfully Lead Enterprise-Wide Change Management (12 hours)||$845|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.