Virtual courses are currently under consideration. If classes become available online we will update this web site; for announcements please sign up for updates at the bottom of this page. You can still register for in-person courses that begin May 14th or later—check out courses below for upcoming dates.
- Cost: $3,577.50, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 54 contact hours/5.4 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars or sit in on "What's the Difference Between Project Management and Agile?" on March 19 at noon.
Organization Development is geared toward improving both performance and people in the workplace. This certificate program will spotlight your role as a leader and change agent and help you achieve organizational results.
- Lead individual change and team intervention strategies
- Become skilled at advanced coaching techniques
- Manage enterprise-wide change management
- Learn how to apply processes and tools in your organization.
Video: Organization Development Testimonials
Organization Development Certificate Courses
|Required Courses (48 contact hours)||Cost|
|Fundamentals of Organization Development (12 hours)||$845|
|In-Depth Coaching: Lead Individual Change Interventions (12 hours)||$845|
|Lead Successful Team Intervention Strategies (12 hours)||$845|
|Successfully Lead Enterprise-Wide Change Management (12 hours)||$845|
ExperienceChange™ Simulation (6 hours)
This course is a capstone and is designed to give you the opportunity to test out the knowledge and skills you have gained throughout the certificate program.
Note: Students enrolled in the Organization Development Certificate prior to 2/7/2020 are not required to take this course in order to receive their final certificate, however, these students are encouraged to register for the capstone.
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.