All IN-PERSON professional development courses through August 31 have been cancelled or moved online. Courses that are available virtually are denoted with
"Online Option" in the course title.
- Cost: $3,577.50, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 54 contact hours/5.4 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: U of M Saint Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars, including "What's the Difference Between Project Management and Agile?" presented on March 19. And be sure to register for our upcoming series to help you "Adapt and Thrive in Changing Times" starting on April 16.
Organization Development is geared toward improving both performance and people in the workplace. This certificate program will spotlight your role as a leader and change agent and help you achieve organizational results.
- Lead individual change and team intervention strategies
- Become skilled at advanced coaching techniques
- Manage enterprise-wide change management
- Learn how to apply processes and tools in your organization.
Video: Organization Development Testimonials
Organization Development Certificate Courses
|Required Courses (54 contact hours)||Cost|
|Fundamentals of Organization Development - Online Option (12 hours)||$845|
|In-Depth Coaching: Lead Individual Change Interventions - Online Option (12 hours)||$845|
|Lead Successful Team Intervention Strategies - Online Option (12 hours)||$845|
|Successfully Lead Enterprise-Wide Change Management - Online Option (12 hours)||$845|
This course is a capstone and is designed to give you the opportunity to test out the knowledge and skills you have gained throughout the certificate program.
Note: Students enrolled in the Organization Development Certificate prior to 2/7/2020 are not required to take this course in order to receive their final certificate, however, these students are encouraged to register for the capstone.
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.