- Cost: $3,042, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
- Courses: 4 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars or sit in on the live webinar, "Intentional Influence," on January 16 at noon.
Organization Development is geared toward improving both performance and people in the workplace. This certificate program will spotlight your role as a leader and change agent and help you achieve organizational results.
- Lead individual change and team intervention strategies
- Become skilled at advanced coaching techniques
- Manage enterprise-wide change management
- Learn how to apply processes and tools in your organization.
Video: Organization Development Testimonials
Organization Development Certificate Courses
|Required Courses (48 contact hours)||Cost|
|Fundamentals of Organization Development (12 hours)||$845|
|In-Depth Coaching: Lead Individual Change Interventions (12 hours)||$845|
|Lead Successful Team Intervention Strategies (12 hours)||$845|
|Successfully Lead Enterprise-Wide Change Management (12 hours)||$845|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.