HR professionals must be comfortable developing a strategy and identifying where to start, what to measure, and how metrics and analytics can support business strategies.
This course is designed for those in HR who wish to enhance their financial and business acumen. You’ll learn the fundamentals of financial concepts and gain insights into how HR professionals can leverage metrics and analytics to support their own activities and, ultimately, drive the organization's business strategy.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand financial concepts, metrics, and analytics.
- leverage data to drive business results.
- design and develop human capital dashboards.
- use the framework of data, dialogue, action, and results to achieve goals.
- complete an action plan to implement workforce metrics and analytics.