Change is an inevitable fact of life, and it is often overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be: change can be anticipated, managed, supported, and successfully executed.
This course will provide you with the insights and tools you need to guide your team or organization through change. You will learn how to lead yourself and your people through the transition periods that accompany change, whether it is self-initiated or imposed. You’ll focus on human motivations, human behavior, and organizational dynamics to make change easier and more practical.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- navigate the emotional and social strains of change and uncertainty.
- effectively recognize, prevent, and manage challenges.
- build a team culture that embraces change as a norm.
- increase change readiness and willingness.
- minimize change reluctance.