- Cost: $3,883.50, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 60 contact hours, 6.0 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required and 3 elective courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars and register for "Leading With Emotional Intelligence," presented on August 21 at noon.
This certificate program will help you enhance the productivity and progress of those who report directly to you, ensure that the group works efficiently and effectively to reach its goals, and resolve problems as they arise.
- Improve leadership and supervision skills
- Build teamwork and commitment
- Delegate tasks effectively
- Manage job performance and develop talent.
Video: Supervision Certificate Testimonials
Supervision Certificate Courses
|Required courses (42 contact hours)
Listed in recommended sequence
|Principles of Supervision (12 hours)||$800|
|Delegate to Enhance Job Performance (6 hours)||$420|
|Build Teamwork and Commitment (6 hours)||$420|
|Measuring and Improving Work Processes (12 hours)||$995|
|Coaching for Excellence (6 hours)||$420|
|Elective courses - choose 3 for 18 contact hours||Cost|
|Foundations in Business Writing (6 hours)||$420|
|Interviewing and Selection Processes (6 hours)||$420|
|Leading Change, Transitions, and People (6 hours)||$420|
|Legal Issues for Supervisors and Managers (6 hours)||$420|
|Manage Performance and Develop Talent (6 hours)||$420|
|Writing Business Reports and Proposals (6 hours)||$420|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.