In today's complex and changing workplace, motivating others to be more productive is an essential skill.
In this course, you will learn how to meet day-to-day challenges and achieve results by bringing out the best in people. Using the Leadership Styles Workbook, you’ll explore how your management style affects motivation and productivity, and how style and work environment work together to increase productivity.
If you’re a team leader, supervisor, or manager, you will benefit from this course and gain the management, interpersonal, and communication skills required to succeed as a supervisor.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- effectively leverage your supervisory role.
- use your authentic style to influence others.
- develop a productive work environment.
- build essential communication skills.
- develop and motivate your work group.