Influencing and motivating others without formal organizational authority is one of the project manager’s biggest leadership challenges.
This course provides project managers with the initial step in a lifelong process of developing leadership competency. You will discover strategies for effective team building and decision-making. You’ll learn how to understand your team members and foster the idea that everyone is working toward the same goal. In addition, you will learn how to balance representing both the client and your team while working on a project.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- recognize the organizational culture and its influence on project teams.
- use a leadership style that positively influences the project team.
- take appropriate action to influence others.
- build team orientation within a project.
- facilitate solutions related to the project.