- Program Length: Part Time - 24 weeks
- Schedule: Evenings and weekends
- Location: Continuing Education and Conference Center, Saint Paul campus
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars or sit in on the live webinar, "Intentional Influence," on January 16 at noon.
Get on the fast track to an exciting and meaningful career in cybersecurity.
Big data needs big protection. That’s because 90 percent of the world’s data has been created in just the last two years. And as computer networks grow, so too does the quantity of vulnerable information.
28 percent projected growth through 2026 for information security analysts.
—Bureau of Labor Statistics
University of Minnesota Cybersecurity Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to teaching systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. Throughout the intensive 24-week course you'll:
- gain experience with a host of popular tools such as Wireshark, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nessus, and more.
- learn skills applicable to certifications such as the CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, and ISC2 CISSP.
- benefit from a comprehensive set of career services to help equip you for success as you work to change career paths or advance in your current position.
Ready to shift gears in your career—or accelerate it?
Stories From the Field
The demand for cybersecurity professionals is on the rise and the profession is attracting people from all backgrounds. Hear from a bartender and a watchmaker as they talk about pursuing careers in the field and why in they chose the University of Minnesota Cybersecurity Boot Camp to get them there.