More data has been created in the past two years than in the entire history of the human race.* Learn to analyze that data like a pro and bring it to life through interactive data visualization. Students will build a robust portfolio of work to show potential employers and receive career planning services such as one-on-one career coaching.
Job growth for data analysts is projected at 10% into 2028, with concentrated demand in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul and Wisconsin areas.
— Burning Glass Labor/InsightTM
After completing this rigorous and fast-paced program, which provides 20–30 hours a week of outside projects and learning experiences in addition to classroom instruction, you'll have the technical skills needed to:
- employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends.
- expertly build VBA scripts in Excel to automate tedious manual processes.
- utilize real-world data sources to showcase social, financial, and political phenomena.
- create Python-based scripts to automate the cleanup, restructuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous datasets.
- analyze social media trends on Twitter and Facebook using automated programs.
- use advanced SQL and Mongo techniques to combine multiple datasets into one so as to create even more impressive and comprehensive databases.
Learn more about the Data Visualization and Analytics Boot Camp by calling an admissions advisor at 612-284-5883 or click the button below.