CostFor pricing, call 612-424-8605
Time to CompletePart-time, 18 weeks
Marketing has changed more in the past few years than it has in the decade before—and there's no sign of it slowing down. Now more than ever, businesses need versatile digital marketers who can capture consumers on the channels where they're increasingly spending their time.
The demand for digital marketing talent is greater than the supply.
— Mckinley Marketing Partners
The University of Minnesota Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time program that prepares you to keep pace with this rapidly changing field. You’ll learn from a market-driven curriculum that’s continually updated to ensure that you have the analytical and creative skills needed to succeed.
Throughout the 18-week program, you will take a hands-on approach to learn digital advertising, web design, campaign analysis, content marketing, and more. You’ll complete the program with experience in:
- using a host of industry tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress
- developing internet marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- creating, launching, and optimizing search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns
- building highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more
- identifying brand position and growth opportunities by performing thorough keyword and competitive research
- optimizing content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates
- analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics
- effectively managing and sharing customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases
- designing and implementing automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Read up on what the U of M Digital Marketing Boot Camp has to offer you.
Stories from the Field
The Benefits of Collaboration Between University and Industry
The Power of Human-Centered Design: Why Empathy Is a Must for Organizational Change Management
Want Elegant Solutions for Your Organization's Toughest Challenges? Tap Human-Centered Design Principles
Building Bridges Between Education and Industry