- Register for all courses in a certificate at once and get a 10 percent discount (varies depending on certificate program). To register for all courses at once using this discount, call 612-625-2900.
- Buy a block of seats for your organization and save up to 35 percent with a "Volume Discount." Contact us at 612-624-3492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Apply for state funds to use toward continuing education through the State of Minnesota Dislocated Worker Program if you have been permanently laid off or terminated.
- Receive a 10 percent discount on individual professional development courses if you are a member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.
- Get a 50 percent discount on most noncredit professional development courses if you are U of M staff. Exceptions are Test Prep and ScrumMaster Certification.
Note: Discounts cannot be combined.
Scholarships are available for students taking noncredit courses through the College. Awards range from $500 to $2,200 and do NOT need to be repaid. Information on scholarships as well as a list of additional funding options for students taking noncredit courses can be found on our website.
During the University of Minnesota suspension of in-person instruction, you have the option to transfer or cancel your course registration in advance of the course date without incurring a cancelation fee. Many courses will be offered virtually through August 2020. See the list of professional development courses being offered virtually. If a virtual class does not work for you, please contact CCAPS' Registration Team to secure your seat in the next available section, in another course of equal value, or to cancel your registration:
If We Cancel
All courses need to meet a minimum enrollment to be held. If we have to cancel your course because of insufficient enrollment, you will receive a full refund, made to the original method of payment. If you are enrolled in the discount option and the a course is cancelled because of insufficient enrollment, we will work with you to transfer you into the next upcoming course at no charge.
If You Cancel
Please notify us before the start of the course. You may cancel your enrollment by
phone : 612-625-2900
or by mail:
University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies
353 Ruttan Hall
1994 Buford Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Cancellation and transfer requests received after the scheduled course date will not be eligible for a refund or transfer.