- Date: November 12, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre, Exhibit Hall A, 175 W Kellog Boulevard, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Fee: $375 per booth if registered by October 23; $425 starting October 24— includes a pipe and draped booth, a skirted 6' x 30' table, and 2 chairs
- Setup: after 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 12
- Take down: After 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 12
Welcome MIPSYCON Exhibitors
For participating in this event, you will receive:
- Access to the Exhibitor Reception to meet 800+ power system professionals
- An acknowledgement tweet from our account @UMNCPE. Feel free to retweet to your followers!
- Your logo displayed on the conference website linked back to your company website
- Drayage service will be available. Please check back soon for more information.
- Hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar at the reception (drink tickets must be purchased before November 1) -please contact Jillian Alspach, firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-726-8807.
Note: If your exhibit booth requires electrical services, please order these services directly through Saint Paul RiverCentre. Go to the Saint Paul RiverCentre website, click on the top “Exhibit” link, then click on “Exhibitor Services Online Ordering”
We encourage exhibitors to wear their company nametag/ID.
Credit card payment is required at time of registration.
Exhibitor fee includes attendance for you at the exhibitor’s reception only. If you plan to attend the conference sessions you will need to register separately as a conference participant. Refunds are not available on canceled exhibitor registrations.
We look forward to a well-attended conference and hope that you will be able to participate in the exhibitor reception. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For more information please contact: