- Date: November 6, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Location: Saint Paul RiverCentre, Exhibit Hall A, 175 W Kellog Boulevard, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Fee: $350 per table or open space if registered by October 17; $400 after October 17 − includes a pipe and draped booth, a skirted table, and a chair
- Setup: after 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7
Welcome MIPSYCON Exhibitors
We welcome your participation at this year's event, where you may display brochures and small equipment to an audience of hundreds of power system professionals.
For participating in this event, you will receive:
- Access to the Exhibitor Reception
- Drayage service, information about which will be sent after you register, from our convention and trade show specialists, Hubbell/Tyner. They will deliver your exhibitor materials directly to your exhibitor booth. (Due to limited storage space, exhibitors who wish to ship their materials should do so through the provided drayage service)
- Hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar at the reception (drink tickets to hand out may be purchased at the Exhibitor Reception-please contact Jillian Alspach, email@example.com or 651-726-8807. Drink tickets need to be purchased in advance (by November 1)
Please note: If your exhibit booth requires electrical services, please order these services directly through Saint Paul RiverCentre. Go to the Saint Paul RiverCentre website, click on the top “Exhibit” link, then click on “Exhibitor Services Online Ordering”
We encourage exhibitors to wear their company nametag/ID.
Check back later!
Credit card payment is required at time of registration.
Exhibitor fee includes attendance for you at the exhibitor’s reception only. If you plan to attend the conference sessions you must register separately as a conference participant. Refunds are not available on canceled exhibitor registrations.
We look forward to a well-attended conference and hope that you will be able to participate in the exhibitor reception. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.