All boot camps will be held virtually until further notice. To learn about the online class environment, see the Online Courses FAQ. For the latest information on the University’s response to COVID-19, please see the Safe Campus website.
- Program Length: Part Time - 24 weeks
- Schedule: Evenings and weekends
- Location: Continuing Education and Conference Center, Saint Paul campus
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars, including "What's the Difference Between Project Management and Agile?" presented on March 19. And be sure to register for our upcoming series to help you "Adapt and Thrive in Changing Times" starting on April 16.
Step into the creative, lucrative field of user experience and user interface (UX/UI) design through this immersive program.
With millions of people interacting online with retailers and services, all expecting intuitive and seamless experiences, it's no wonder that talented UX/UI designers are in such demand.
User experience researcher and user interface designer are among the best jobs in America in terms of salary and growth, according to CNN Money.
In the University of Minnesota UX/UI boot camp, you'll:
- develop a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.
- gain fundamental skills that are workforce-ready.
- benefit from a wide-range of career services to help equip you for success.
- be able to maintain your current work or school schedule while completing this program, which meets evenings and weekends.