Presentations are an almost daily occurrence in the business world, so the need to present with confidence and clarity is vital to professional success.
This course will help you connect with an audience through presence, humor, precision, spontaneity, and purpose. You will learn how to build an effective presentation using key messages and questions, and how to distill concepts into easily understood ideas. Additionally, you will develop your stage presence and eliminate anxiety through exercises in breath, enunciation, emphasis, and timing.
Through group and individual coaching, you will learn how to overcome the dread of presenting and embrace effective communication.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- connect with your audience and motivate them to action.
- understand the basic tenets of storytelling and how to use them to enhance your presentations.
- refine your body language and voice while presenting.
- develop coping strategies for managing nervousness.
- read your audience and keep them engaged.
- build dynamic visual materials into your presentation.