Teamwork is one of the most in-demand nontechnical job skills. It often isn't enough just to be good at your job: you have to work well with others to be considered an effective employee.
The goal of this course is to transform you into a top-notch team member who builds strong relationships and engages with team members. Through the skills you’ll learn in this course, you will make yourself and your team more successful and productive.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- build and strengthen professional relationships.
- work effectively within the dynamics of a group.
- support and motivate a group to perform its best.
- implement strategies for sharing information effectively.
- accept and provide feedback in a constructive and considerate way.
- develop communication strategies to balance group and personal goals.