Complicated schedules are a fact of life, but that doesn't have to stop you from pursuing your personal, professional, and academic goals. Below are online programs offered by the College of Continuing and Professional Studies that won't interfere with your day job. To learn about other online programs offered throughout the U of M system, visit online.umn.edu.
- Multidisciplinary Studies (partly online) | This bachelor's degree is designed to accommodate busy working adults with a variety of course delivery formats. You'll work closely with your advisor to select three concentrations within five categories of study, three of which—applied, technical, and professional; communication; and history/social science—have more online options.
- Applied Business (fully online) | This 15-credit certificate gives you the know-how to make business decisions in an effective, innovative, and ethical way.
- Business Analysis (fully online) | In this noncredit certificate, develop competencies that will ensure your success in the business analyst role.
- Human Sexuality (fully online) | A graduate certificate aimed at clinical, occupational, educational, and research professionals who want to broaden their knowledge of human sexuality.
- Instructional Design for eLearning (fully online | Design inclusive, accessible, effective online training experiences that align with business and learning outcomes.
- Manufacturing Operations Management (partially online) | In this 16-credit blended classroom/online certificate, you develop professionally in the dynamic global manufacturing sector.