The uncertainty of sudden major crises, as well as smaller everyday setbacks, can test our resilience. Our transforming workplace will require us to pay more attention to our overall wellness and balance and that of our teams. In addition to prioritizing self-care, you can draw on a set of your best inner qualities as positive drivers to help guide you in challenging situations and create a more fulfilling work experience.
In this webinar, we will:
- evaluate your resilience capability and some best practices for bouncing back.
- introduce an evidence-based character strengths profile.
- highlight how certain key character strengths linked to resilience can help you manage your reactions to the current pandemic.
- explore how to tap into your unique signature strengths to present your authentic self with more confidence to accomplish your professional and personal goals.
Karin Goettsch, PhD, CPTD, is a global talent and communication consultant who designs strategic talent and organizational development solutions, drawing on more than 20 years of HR, business and higher education experience. She coaches her clients on navigating the complexities of collaboration across boundaries with expertise in leadership development, global virtual teams, impactful communication, and cultural and emotional intelligence.
Related programs: Leadership Essentials Certificate
Delegate to Enhance Job Performance
- Feb. 20-21, 2024 | Online