Established in 1913, the College of Continuing and Professional Studies empowers learners in all stages of life to pursue knowledge, gain experience, and see the world in new ways.
- Degrees or certificates
- Professional development and enrichment courses
- Upcoming conferences (many located at the CCAPS Continuing Education and Conference Center)
- Minnesota English Language Program (helping international students improve English reading, writing, and speaking skills for success in a university classroom or in the workplace)
- High School Programs (juniors and seniors earn college credit before leaving high school)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (older adults pursue their love of learning in this membership-based offering)
We are also home to Radio K, the award-winning, student-run radio station of the University of Minnesota.
Find out about the many accomplishments of our students, alumni, and faculty by browsing through our College e-newsletter, published three times a year.
The purpose of the College of Continuing and Professional Studies is to inspire and serve an expanding population of learners in all stages of life.
- We believe learning is for everyone.
- We meet people where they are.
- We help navigate complex systems.
- We believe learning improves lives.
- We are curious and we feed our hunger for knowledge.
- We celebrate learning as a lifelong process.
- We welcome all and honor differences.
- We believe diversity enriches learning.
- We care about our learners and one another holistically.
- We foster strong relationships with one another, our learners, and our communities.
- We believe that teamwork leads to better outcomes.
- We are transparent and we encourage honest and open dialogue.
- We design programs around current needs and emerging trends.
- We challenge and inspire our learners.
- We deliver exceptional service and support.