Most professional development courses for the foreseeable future will be delivered online. A small selection of courses will be offered in-person. Courses that are available virtually are denoted with "Online Option" in the course title.
- Cost: $3,582, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
- Courses: 4 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars and register for our upcoming webinar "New Year, New Career" on December 10.
Business process improvement is the key skill set managers and professionals need to reduce costs, shorten service/cycle time, enhance customer value, and deploy results-oriented solutions.
- Document and measure the way work is performed
- Maximize the impact of innovation or IT-based solutions
- Gain the support of a broad range of stakeholders
- Understand best practices of Six Sigma, Lean, TQM and other methodologies
Video: Business Process Improvement Course Testimonials
Business Process Improvement Courses
|Courses listed in recommended sequence
48 hours required to complete certificate
|Process Mapping and Analysis (12 hours)||$995|
|Measuring and Improving Work Processes (12 hours)||$995|
|Process Innovation -Online Option (12 hours)||$995|
|Implementing Process Change - Online Option (12 hours)||$995|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.
As your enrollment advisor, I'm here to help you choose which programs are the best fit to meet your career goals. There are three ways to connect with me: give me a call at 612-301-3091, drop me a line, or schedule an appointment on my calendar below.
More About Me
I work with an extremely talented enrollment team where I advise adult learners about professional development programs to help them achieve their career goals. Before working for the University of Minnesota, I spent six years working with College Possible, a nonprofit organization that supports students in gaining access to and navigating through college.
When not at work, I love reading fantasy books, watching goofy cartoons, traveling, and walking for exercise. I also enjoy cooking, baking, and playing board games.