Business process improvement is the key skill set managers and professionals need to reduce costs, shorten service/cycle time, enhance customer value, and deploy results-oriented solutions.
- Document and measure the way work is performed.
- Maximize the impact of innovation or IT-based solutions.
- Gain the support of a broad range of stakeholders.
- Explore fundamentals of Six Sigma, Lean, and TQM and gain insight to different process improvement methodologies.
Courses by Recommended Sequence
The cost of the Business Process Improvement Certificate is $3,980, but if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 10% discount!
|Required courses (48 contact hours)||Cost|
|Process Mapping and Analysis (12 hours)||$995|
|Measuring and Improving Work Processes (12 hours)||$995|
|Process Innovation (12 hours)||$995|
|Implementing Process Change (12 hours)||$995|
- Oct. 26-27, 2021 | Classroom
- Apr. 26-27, 2022 | Classroom
Implementing Process Change
- Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2021 | Classroom
- May 17-18, 2022 | Classroom
Process Mapping and Analysis
- Mar. 1-2, 2022 | Classroom
Business Process Improvement Testimonials