All IN-PERSON professional development courses through August 31 have been cancelled or moved online. Courses that are available virtually are denoted with
"Online Option" in the course title.
- Cost: $3,582, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
- Courses: 4 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars including "What's the Difference Between Project Management and Agile?" presented on March 19. And be sure to register for our upcoming series to help you "Adapt and Thrive in Changing Times" starting on April 16.
Business process improvement is the key skill set managers and professionals need to reduce costs, shorten service/cycle time, enhance customer value, and deploy results-oriented solutions.
- Document and measure the way work is performed
- Maximize the impact of innovation or IT-based solutions
- Gain the support of a broad range of stakeholders
- Understand best practices of Six Sigma, Lean, TQM and other methodologies
Video: Business Process Improvement Course Testimonials
Business Process Improvement Courses
|Courses listed in recommended sequence
48 hours required to complete certificate
|Process Mapping and Analysis (12 hours)||$995|
|Measuring and Improving Work Processes (12 hours)||$995|
|Process Innovation -Online Option (12 hours)||$995|
|Implementing Process Change - Onlinle Option (12 hours)||$995|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.