- Cost: $3,582, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
- Courses: 4 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars or sit in on the live webinar, "Intentional Influence," on January 16 at noon.
Business process improvement is the key skill set managers and professionals need to reduce costs, shorten service/cycle time, enhance customer value, and deploy results-oriented solutions.
- Document and measure the way work is performed
- Maximize the impact of innovation or IT-based solutions
- Gain the support of a broad range of stakeholders
- Understand best practices of Six Sigma, Lean, TQM and other methodologies
Video: Business Process Improvement Course Testimonials
Business Process Improvement Courses
|Courses listed in recommended sequence
48 hours required to complete certificate
|Process Mapping and Analysis (12 hours)||$995|
|Measuring and Improving Work Processes (12 hours)||$995|
|Process Innovation (12 hours)||$995|
|Implementing Process Change (12 hours)||$995|
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.