K. David Hirschey possesses a diverse blend of technical, organizational design, operations, and analytical expertise. He has more than 40 years of increasing responsibility and leadership with leading manufacturing and consumer foods organizations.
In the past 25 years, Hirschey has consulted with more than 450 organizations, including Accenture Consulting, Andersen Windows, Best Buy, Carlson Companies, Children's Home Society, Farmers Home Group, Hutchinson Technology, Jostens, Lutheran Social Service, Medtronic, Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing (3M), Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT), National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Target Corporation, Tennant Company, and the United States Postal Service (USPS), as well as several law firms, professional associations, municipalities, colleges, and universities.
Hirschey teaches the following courses for the U of M College of Continuing and Professional Studies:
- Human Resources Certification Test Preparation
- Design On-Boarding Programs
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Financial Intelligence
- Introduction to Human Resource Practices (infrequent)
- Manage Performance and Develop Talent
- Measure Training Results
- The Human Resource Audit
- Workforce Metrics and Analytics
- Workforce Talent Assessment and Planning
- Business Storytelling with Intention