As states and cities begin articulating plans to reopen workplaces, it’s critical that organizations begin planning and preparing for employees to return safely. In this webinar, we’ll look at some key considerations for designing and implementing a plan that will be successful, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some essential factors we'll discuss:
- Establishing a return-to-work coordination team
- Developing a phased approach plan that is individualized and flexible
- Instituting new workplace practices and rebuilding morale
- Mitigating potential liability risks, including an ongoing monitoring and response plan
- Managing individual requests and promoting employee assistance programs
- Creating a reopening checklist
Webinar presenter and CCAPS instructor K. David Hirschey, MAIR, SPHR, provides leadership and support for organizational development, reward and recognition, and employee relations activities for emerging growth and middle-market organizations in both the public and private sectors. David has authored articles on negotiations, leadership and motivation, and consulting.
Design On-Boarding Programs
- Nov. 9-10, 2023 | Online
- May 8-9, 2024 | Online
Implementing Process Change
- Nov. 28-30, 2023 | Online
- May 21-23, 2024 | Online