Even the best-planned projects can run into unanticipated obstacles. Entanglements with sponsors or subcontractors and conflicts with clients and stakeholders can create unnecessary stress in your work.
In "Handling Difficult Project Situations," you will learn about some typical project challenges and how a project manager and their team can effectively manage them. You’ll gain some good advice on how to decrease the likelihood that these conflicts will erupt in your plans.
- Common difficulties and situations projects face.
- What to do if these challenges arise.
- How to avoid difficulties before they emerge.
Webinar presenter Mark Waldof is a project manager and systems engineering expert with more than 40 years of experience in project management, process development, training development, and project management assessment activities. Mark has provided consulting services to a variety of federal and state government agencies and has been teaching for the College of Continuing Education for more than 10 years.
- Oct. 12-13, 2023 | Online | Waitlist
- Oct. 26-27, 2023 | Online
- Feb. 8-9, 2024 | Online
- Mar. 19-20, 2024 | Online
- April 16-17, 2024 | Online
- Oct. 3-4, 2023 | Online
- Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2023 | Online | Waitlist
- Dec. 5-6, 2023 | Online
- Mar. 14-15, 2024 | Online
- May 14-15, 2024 | Online
- May 16-17, 2024 | Online
Project Management Foundations
- Sept. 26-27, 2023 | Online
- Oct. 5-6, 2023 | Online | Waitlist
- Oct. 19-20, 2023 | Online
- Nov. 9-10, 2023 | Online
- Dec. 12-13, 2023 | Online
- Feb. 1-2, 2024 | Online
- Mar. 12-13, 2024 | Online
- April 4-5, 2024 | Online
- June 20-21, 2024 | Online