The Academic Technology and Design (ATD) team provides instructional design and course development services for CCAPS. We are able to help with:
- Full course design, redesigns or consultations on course sites that need improvements or changes
- Support for multimedia and academic technologies used in online courses
- Course updates and quality reviews before each semester
- Academic technology support for any questions or problems that occur with your Canvas course site, or media tools used in your course
- Instructor training, tutorials and development
- Media events and services
Periodically our team sends out an email to faculty members with on-time reminders and drawing attention to feature tutorials, faculty stories or other information about online course technologies.
ATD Faculty Stories
Need inspiration for your online class? Here we have stories about instructors using technology or new approaches to pedagogy to have their students engage with course materials and assignments in unique ways.