- Cost: $2,916, reflects 10% discount for registering all courses in certificate at once
- Credits: 48 contact hours, 4.8 CEUs
- Courses: 5 required courses
- Location: U of M St. Paul campus, Continuing Education and Conference Center
- Customized training: Courses can be tailored to meet your needs and brought to your location
- Webinars: CCAPS offers free webinars on a variety of topics to help you hone your business acumen. Catch up on past webinars, or attend the next live webinar "The Psychology of Change for Project Managers" on March 14 at noon.
In today’s market, a highly skilled and well-educated workforce is vital to an organization’s economic survival. Your role as a training professional requires a thoughtful analysis of training needs, skill gaps, and goals of the organization to determine the best way to improve performance.
- Apply core knowledge, skills, and competencies in the training field
- Use the latest tools and knowledge for needs assessment, curriculum design, delivery, and measurement
- Incorporate instructional design principles to develop engaging training solutions
- Develop technical skills to create an engaging, interactive learning environment in the classroom and online.
Professional Train-the-Trainer Courses
|Required Courses (42 contact hours)||Cost|
|Assess Training Needs (12 hours)||
|Design and Develop Training Solutions (12 hours)||$800|
|Deliver High-Impact Training (12 hours)||
|Measure Training Results (6 hours)||
|Electives - Choose 1 for 6 contact hours||Cost|
|The Art and Practice of Facilitation (6 hours)||
|The Internal Consultant (6 hours)||
Not interested in a certificate? Courses can be taken individually. See the full list of professional development courses.
The College is now offering digital badges with the completion of a professional development certificate. Learn more about digital badges.
Hard Work Pays Off
After 11 years working in the security division of Target Corp., Ted Weidenback was ready for a change. He chose to elevate training skills he already possessed through CCAPS' Professional Train-the-Trainer Certificate program. Read how completing the program lead to a career change—and promotion—at Target.