In today’s market, a highly skilled and well-educated workforce is vital to an organization’s economic survival. Your role as a training professional requires a thoughtful analysis of training needs, skill gaps, and the goals of the organization to determine the best way to improve performance.
- Apply core knowledge, skills, and competencies in the training field.
- Use the latest tools and knowledge for needs assessment, curriculum design, delivery, and measurement.
- Incorporate instructional design principles to develop engaging training solutions.
- Develop technical skills to create an engaging, interactive learning environment in the classroom and online.
Upcoming Professional Train-the-Trainer Courses
The cost of this certificate is $3,240, but if you register and pay for all courses at once, we'll give you a 10% discount.
Required Courses (42 contact hours)
Deliver High-Impact Training
- May 11-13, 2021 | Online
- Nov. 2-3, 2021 | Classroom
- May 10-11, 2022 | Classroom
Assess Training Needs
- Sept. 14-15, 2021 | Classroom
- Mar. 9-10, 2022 | Classroom
Elective Courses (choose 1 for 6 contact hours)
Facilitative Training Techniques
- June 8, 2021 | Classroom
- Dec. 9, 2021 | Classroom
- Mar. 17, 2022 | Classroom
- Jun. 7, 2022 | Classroom